Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The smoking

The smoking exit program

This is a easy one... right. I mean if you are a smoker. One question
can your next one be your last? The thing is with the way the mind
works, just talking about smoking is probably making you wish
for one. I am haveing one right now.

Make it your intention to give up smoking right now. Now repeat
this affirmation.

I AM A NON SMOKER *20.

Some of yous have said these words before, now is the time to
say them again.

Its my intention to give up smoking *20.

I am a non smoker*20.

Well I know whats it like it all seems impossible but dont panic
we are going to do this together.

Plan one
I will discuss the first few minutes of dealing with this breathe
killing habit.

Time 8.36 pm
Im wishing for a cancer stick. Part of me just ones to light up.
So I pause to think about what it will be like as a non smoker.
I guess it is a chance to save, truth is I dont even remember
what it was like as a non smoker. Did I have more energy
then. Did I breathe with a full breath.

Seven minutes later
Oh I am craving bad. I keep telling myself that I should have
one, as once I finish the box of four, I will have no excuse but
to follow through with my intention. Every minute without a
ciggertte is a step in the right direction.

It takes three minutes to read this document so if I read it
again I will have kicked the habit for three minutes. So I decide
to print off a copie of this and every time I wish for a smoke I will read
this to remind myself that I am now a non smoker.

But to begin with I will smoke the last four that are in the box.
Hey those are the reward for finally quiting the habit. Wait this is
too easy. No one knows how this document makes you give
up smoking, so I think I will read it again this time more
slowly.

Breath in breathe out *5.

READ AGAIN!

No comments: